- The right to reserve and use the rehearsal spaces as well as all other facilities of the space.
- The use of the basic equipment (computers and internet, VCR , television, DVD , CD, mats, chairs, chalk and white board)
- The right to apply for participation in the Studio’s program of workshops. Participants for each workshop will be selected by the trainer for each workshop.
- The right to attend and participate in the seminars and lectures organized by the Studio.
- Exposure to and interaction with visiting artists from the region and abroad.
- Application forms are available in Arabic and English and can be obtained from the SEE office (Sun – Thu 10 :00 to 16 :00) or by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications cannot be made for second parties (i.e., only one application per person)
- The administration reserves the right to refuse any application.
- Application can be downloaded here.
- Reservations may be made in person or by telephoning the office.
- Reservations are to be paid for one week in advance.
- The reservation system is based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Advance payments will not be refunded if the individual or the group fails to show up in the times allocated.
- The administration reserves the right to cancel any reservation a minimum of 24 hours in advance. In such a case, the administration will return the prepaid reservation fee .
- The administration reserves the right to refuse any reservation request.
Acknowledging Studio Emad Eddin:
Each troupe or individual who holds all or part of their rehearsals in Studio Emad Eddin is expected to publicly acknowledge the role of Studio Emad Eddin by including the logo of the Studio and the following sentence in all of their publications and publicity material :
« Rehearsals were held at Studio Emad Eddin Foundation ».
Each troupe is further expected to provide the Studio management with any printed material pertaining to the show before the opening performance.
- No smoking, drinking or eating are allowed in the workspaces.
- No alcohol or drug use is allowed anywhere on the premises.
- It is forbidden to conduct any activities on the premises that are not in accordance with Egyptian law. Should such a violation occur the participants, and not the studio, will be held liable.
- Any member who damages the space or the equipment will be obliged to pay repair costs.
- The use of Internet or computer facilities for any illegal purpose is forbidden.
For safety reasons, non-recording surveillance cameras without sound are installed in every workspace. The administration reserves the right to terminate the membership of those who break the rules of the Studio or Egyptian law.
For reservations and questions contact: email@example.com